As a corporate and safety culture specialist, Brian has spoken to thousands about how to create a vibrant culture that has profound bottom-line results. Since the purchase of his company Jetco Delivery in 2006, Brian has grown it eight-fold and largely attributes this growth to the focus he and his team puts on building the company’s overall and safety cultures. It’s about looking “inside” to ensure the best possible results on the “outside.”
As a speaker, Brian does not focus on theory behind culture. Rather, he offers business and safety leaders, no matter their industry or size of their company, hands-on, low-cost, high-value tools to help them grow their culture.
Brian shares that a company’s culture must be leadership-driven and employee-owned. It starts with accountability, employee empowerment, people and process.
Prior to purchasing Jetco, Brian managed over $700 million in operations, and served as the Chief Operating Office of The Peltz Group (the nation’s largest privately held recycling company), Executive Vice President of Recycle America Alliance, a subsidiary of Waste Management, Inc. (the largest environmental solutions provider in North America), and practiced corporate law.
He is the recipient of the Vistage International Member Leadership Award for judgment and is a member of the Board of Directors of Affinity Insurance, LTD., where he also serves on the Board’s risk control committee. Brian holds a B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and a J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law.
Brian is author of Driving to Perfection: Achieving Business Excellence by Creating a Vibrant Culture (2014) and co-author with Jim Schultz of Leading People Safely: How to Win on the Business Battlefield (2016). He is a regular guest on Sirius XM’s Road Dog Trucking News, a regular contributor to Entrepreneur.com and also other major national media. Brian has been featured in The Wall Street Journal. In addition, he co-wrote the song "Island Inside Me" with Hawaiian recording artist Anuhea, which topped out at #1 on Hawaii radio.
- Vistage International Member Leadership Award
- TMTA Grand Champion Award for Safety
- Houston Chronicle "Top 100 Places to Work" (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Houston Business Journal Enterprise Champion
- Recognized in the Houston Business Journal’s "Houston’s Fast 100"
Upcoming Events And Tradeshows
- New Latitudes: April 27 - May 7, 2017 | Greece
- AFFLINK Summit: June 11-14, 2017 | National Harbor, MD
- City of Hope Charity Golf Tournament: September 7th, 2017 | Tuscaloosa, AL
- ISSA Tradeshow: September 11-14, 2017 | Las Vegas, NV
- Healthcare Symposium and Steering Committee Meetings: November 6-9, 2017 | Kansas City, MO